For days now several officials inside the US Government and several corporate media outlets have reported that President Obama and other US officials watched live video footage of the Osama Bin Laden assassination raid inside the situation room at the White House.
Screen shots of BS Lying
MSM News Headlines read:
"Obama watched live video of Bin Laden raid, US Official says" - CNN
"Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out beamed to White House" - The Daily Mail "
Obama 'Watched Him Die'" -The Sun
All of those stories — LIES! CIA Chief Admits There Was NO Live Video Footage Of Osama Bin Laden Compound Raid
Source:
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/05/05/head-cia-admits-live-video-footage-osama-bin-laden-compound-raid-22288/
http://whatreallyhappened.com
How Science and Seminary Sabotaged My Belief in God
-
*I was well on my way there before I got to seminary*
I have often pointed out that by the time I had finished my PhD in Biblical
Studies at Boston Univ...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment